Do you know that? You want to have a party, but not have in your house as much space, but a garden? Your guests should but be protected from wind, sun and rain plus all also have a sitting? Now, in case the use of party tents for sale is recommended. Party tents are available in many different price ranges, quality variations and forms. You can either rent or buy yourself.
The advantages are apparent
- A party tent you can wherever it fits (easy) to build and break down again
- You can rent them or buy
- They come in different shapes and sizes
- Party tents (and pavilions) are depending on the scale of the celebration extensible (plug-ins)
- They are available with a variety of product characteristics (e.g., As waterproof, UV-absorbing)
- You can use a different party tent. For example, a bar, dance floor, dining room, snack bar, storage room, etc.)
If you want to use a party tent now for your next party, then this is a good decision. But whether buy or rent, you should not indiscriminately take the first best offer, but you first make little thoughts, what should your tent everything can and what you want it to use.
What is important
- What do I want to use the tent? (As already mentioned z. B. the dance floor, stockroom or dinner room?)
- How many people are in the party tent have space? (Standing or sitting)
- Assembly / dismantling of the tent (you can do that alone with a friend or perhaps make you need for installation professionals?)
- Product features such as waterproof, sunscreen, UV-resistant, weight, transportability, low-wear components (i.e., stainless metals), durability)
- Shape of the tent (round or square usually better party tent)
- How often will you use it and what you want to spend? (Here decides then whether rent or buy)
- Stability of the tent (robust or simple metal construction)
- Mobility of the tent (permanently installed party tent or mobile, is depending on how often built up and down)
- Optional Accessories/delivery (z. B. side parts, Ersatzösen, Awning)
- Costs for repair/purchase of accessories
What options are there
Depending on the application you choose your tent. Size and shape play a significant role. The known forms of party tents, we present the hereafter.
The most common way, which probably knows as much as any of you. Many call gazebo already their own. The default size is 3 x 3 meters here. These pavilions you can now buy at the hardware store. However is particularly the case here, the cheaper, the worse mostly the quality and hence shorter service life. The construction is with two people quite feasible and is quite fast. Sides are depending on the model already in the processor available as an option. If you want to invite friends to barbecue in the garden, the pavilion is just right for you.
A pagoda is used mainly for festive events (weddings, corporate and sponsor events). Through its pointed roof (hence Sami tent called) it looks elegant and is an eye. You can use them or combine, resulting in a very impressive sight when several Spitz tents are next to each other individually. Depending on the size, they can be set up with two people.
A folding tent is ideal for the ring structure. You are not stuck together as pavilions, but as the name suggests, folded and build the metal rod is easily pulled apart. These tents are ideally suited for mobile use.
Party tents are suitable for large events. For example, for gala dinners, weddings or club parties. They are quite expensive to purchase and are therefore rented rather from professional providers. They are available in various sizes, with side walls with or without windows and are designed so that they can be combined on a modular basis. You may, however, usually only by qualified personnel (tent master) are constructed, which costs again.
This form of party tents is mainly used for large public events. Large tents have space for several hundreds of people, and therefore require a lot of space. They are built by professional development team (tent champion), equipped with plenty of beer sets and beer benches and often have even a stage with it. Then individual floor tiles will be installed at the bottom.
These are simple tents with no frills, purely for the storage of materials. Just for Event kitchens, these tents are gladly accepted. Often, portable cooling units are set up in such a storage tents.
For more information, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/